Monday, October 11, 2010

Planning for the future...

I've decided that I'm going to be a hypocrite when I have kids. I'm going to tell them they can't quit something just because they're not good at it or they don't like it, even though I'm planning on doing just that with my Math class. As soon as I finish up this Math class and pass the following one, I'm going to do my best to forget any and all Math that I've learned in the past year. My kids however, will be subject to completing all their classes and anything else I deem "character building".
Also, last night D and I had a discussion about our future and what we wanted most. I said I wanted an inside dog and D talked about if we'd have a boy or a girl first... We went to bed last night and I had a dream about a fluffy little puppy, and D dreamed about a blond haired, brown eyed girl... I think we'll get a dog, and something tells me that D will get her little girl, just not now.

2 comments:

eclaires said...

I LOVED this post. :)

Anonymous said...

get the puppy!