Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Announcement

Hey all, it's been forever since I've written, and I have all the usual excuses too! School and my brand new wife (well maybe not brand new, slightly used but in like new condition might be a more E-bay appropriate description) keep me busy enough. I'm going to summer school this summer, taking 8 credits of Spanish so I don't have to go to school next spring. We've been taking trips around Utah and enjoying the summer as much as we can. I'm going to try to do better about blogging more frequently, because you know, my life is so interesting! Hope all is well with you, I'll talk to you later. 

1 comment:

eclaires said...

For the record, I thought "Announcement" was going to be something a little different... but I'm glad you'll be blogging again. I've missed reading.