Monday, July 13, 2009

Visiting my Brother

Last Saturday I had the pleasure and joy of hanging out with my brother's family for the first time ever. I've met my sister in law Cassie once before, and she is one cool girl. I'm pretty sure that she has more tattoos that my brother does, and if she really wanted to, as big as my brother is, I'm sure she could beat him up. My niece Alexis is pretty chill. You can tell she has been raised by my brother who has been a stay at home dad ever since she was born. I really enjoyed it since my niece is starting to develop a personality instead of just laying there looking at everything. She's walking, making noises, laughing, all sorts of things. She let me hold her, and didn't cry at all really. I think she quite enjoyed being held by me, I know i enjoyed it anyway. I'm really glad that I was able to visit them. It was great timing since it was my brother's 28th birthday. I wish that my brother and his family lived closer to me so I could see them more often. And thanks to my friend Tara for reminding me how to post pictures to this thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have family! Alexis is cute, thanks for posting.

Unknown said...

I like your blogs. It's weird because you write so well that it's like I am just listening to you talk. ... You and your brother look SO much alike. Cuties. Thanks for all the nice things you have text/said the past few days... Dear.